1/2 HP 100ft Lead
The STEP Plus 4” submersible filtered effluent pumps in 10, 20, 30 and 50 GPM models offer dependable performance and value for high pressure filtered effluent applications. These STEP Plus pumps will handle “dry run” conditions. The 10, 20, 30 and 50 GPM are industry standard 3-3/4” in diameter.
- Proven “Floating Impeller” Staging System – Incorporates 1st-in-class performance, sand handling and thrust management staging system with the industry exclusive “dry-run” design element. Reinforced engineered composites and stainless steel, offering high resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Discharge – Tested-tough, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, with proven internal check valve. Large wrench flats and rope hole.
- Shell – Stainless steel pump shell offers high corrosion resistance.
- Shaft – Hexagonal 3/8”, 300-grade stainless steel pump shaft; offers generous impeller drive surfaces.
- Shaft Bearing – Exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron bearing resists wear surface from sand.
- Motor Bracket – Tested-tough, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic; incorporates an integral suction screen.