1/2 HP (115 V)
A.Y. McDonald offers a full line of four inch submersibles ranging from 1/2 through 1-1/2 horsepower (HP). with flow rates ranging from 5 through 25 gallons per minute (GPM). The 2200 submersibles offer peak capacity performance in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 25 GPM models. Other features include thermoplastic discharge head with built-in check valve and stainless steel shaft and coupling.
All K Series Thermoplastic pumps have a 1-1/4″ discharge with internal check valve and sizes range from 1/2 to 1-1/2 horsepower (HP). Two or three wire models up to 1-1/2 horsepower (HP).
- Discharge Head – Incorporates Built-In Hex Fluted Guide Bearing with Rubber Insert Surrounding the Stainless Steel Shaft which Provides Superior Wear Resistance Against the Harshest Conditions. Self Lubricating for Long Life. Large Wrenching Surfaces and 1-1/4” NPT Female Outlet Threads Standard. McDonald is Molded into Discharge Head.
- Cable Guard – Cable Guard Fits into Motor Bracket to Assure Smooth Entry into Well Casing.
- Diffuser – Polycarbonate Durable and Corrosion/Abrasion Resistant. Designed for Efficient Performance and Superior Sand Handling Capability.
- Impeller – Glass Bead Acetal. This Smooth and Flexible, Material is Precision Engineered for Maximum Performance.
- Check Valve – Internal Anti-Spin Check Valve with O-Ring Seal. Molded from Engineered Polymer.
- Pump Shell – High Grade, Heavy Wall Stainless Steel for Excellent Corrosion Resistance. Left Hand Threaded at Both Ends to Prevent Loosening. Easily Repairable in the Field.
- Motor Bracket – Rigid and Accurate Alignment to Nema Standard Fitted Motors.
- Hardware – All Screws, Washers and Assembly Nuts are Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel.
- Intake Screen – Non-Corrosive Thermoplastic
- Powered by NEMA Approved A.Y. McDonald Stainless Steel Motors
- Single Phase Motors include Built-In Lightning Protection
- Rope Hook Attachments
*Lead sold separately*